Program Manager for University Beyond Bars
UBB is seeking to hire a Program Manager (PM) who is well organized and detail oriented, with strong interpersonal and communication skills, and a commitment to the mission of the organization. The PM is responsible for sustaining and expanding the UBB educational programs at the Monroe Correctional Center (MCC) in Monroe, WA.
UBB serves approximately 300 students each semester and works with approximately 50 volunteers and 25-30 guests each semester. Planning includes recruitment and onboarding of teachers, instructor scheduling, curriculum/academic schedule planning, scholarships, delivery of course supplies and textbooks, course support as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to write clearly and conduct effective individual and/or group presentations.
- Strong organizational, planning, and supervisory skills, including partnership-building.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse stakeholders, particularly students of color.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access, Publisher, and Excel.
- Ability to work evenings
- Reliable transportation
$45,000-$50,000 DOE plus benefits including health insurance, and paid time off
- DEADLINE MARCH, 28, 2018
For details, see http://www.